Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nameless baby, clean house...

This past Tuesday I saw my midwife for the first time in months! It was a nice visit. Baby seems fine in there, my blood pressure is great etc. etc. The baby is still nameless and we really need to come up with something fast! I want to make sure we have enough time to see if we really like the name or if it fades away.

It dawned on me this morning that I need to get the house in tip top shape. If anything were to happen early baby-wise it would be a raging mess and make the chaos of all that goes along with a baby that comes too early far worse.

So I spent the day cleaning upstairs. I steam cleaned the carpet and it took forever and I still feel like it's not clean at all. Carpet is disgusting. I can't imagine anyone voluntarily putting in carpet. I look forward to the day we replace it with wood flooring. In my dreams Chris sends me away for a week (alone!) and I come back and he surprises me with wood floors upstairs. In reality I will have to beat him over the head for years to get him to do it.

I gave Walter a haircut tonight.

To remember: Today Arden was blowing bubbles into her mug of milk and Claire shouted "A LATTE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment